Treatment of acute and chronic inflammatory processes of ENT organs and respiratory tract (otitis media, sinusitis, rhinitis, rhinopharyngitis, tracheitis, rhinotracheobronchitis, bronchitis), as part of the complex therapy of bronchial asthma. Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis and other manifestations of allergy from the respiratory system and ENT organs. Respiratory manifestations of measles, flu. Symptomatic treatment of whooping cough.
Out of stock
Composition and form of release
Active ingredient: fenspiride hydrochloride (2 mg / ml).
Excipients: sucrose, glycerin, methyl parahydroxybenzoate E218, potassium sorbate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate E216, dry extract of licorice root, ammonium glycyrrhizate, purified water, chocolate flavoring additive.
Sinuspal is produced in the form of a syrup.
It is a remedy used in obstructive diseases of the respiratory system. It has anti-bronchoconstrictive, anti-inflammatory properties. Its mechanism of action is associated with the ability to block H1-histamine receptors, to exert an antispasmodic effect on the smooth muscles of the bronchi. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect, which is explained by the ability to reduce the production of many pro-inflammatory factors (TNFa, leukotrienes, cytokines, free radicals, derivatives of arachidonic acid, prostaglandins, thromboxane), some of which also have a bronchoconstrictor effect. In addition, it inhibits alpha1-adrenergic receptors that stimulate the secretion of viscous mucus.
- with acute / chronic inflammatory processes of the respiratory tract (otitis media, sinusitis, rhinopharyngitis, rhinotracheobronchitis, rhinitis, tracheitis, bronchitis);
- as part of complex therapy for bronchial asthma;
- with seasonal or year-round allergic rhinitis, other allergic manifestations of the respiratory tract;
- with respiratory manifestations of influenza, measles;
- for the symptomatic treatment of whooping cough.
The drug Sinuspal is not used:
- with intolerance to the components;
- children under two years old.
It is used with caution in persons suffering from diabetes mellitus (one teaspoon of syrup contains 3 g of sugar, a tablespoon of 9 g of sugar).
Application during pregnancy and lactation
There is not enough data on the use of this drug during pregnancy, so the appointment is not recommended.
It is not known whether fenspiride can be excreted into breast milk, therefore, the drug is not prescribed during breastfeeding.
Method of administration and dosage
Sinuspal is used orally before meals.
The standard dose for children from 2 years of age is 4 mg / kg / day (2 ml / kg / day), divided into 2-3 doses.
The average dose for children whose body weight does not exceed 10 kg is 2-4 teaspoons (10-20 ml) of syrup, which corresponds to 20-40 mg per day, divided into 2-3 doses.
The average dose for children whose body weight exceeds 10 kg is 2-4 tablespoons (30-60 ml) of syrup, which corresponds to 60-120 mg per day, divided into 2-3 doses.
The average dose for adults, children over 12 years old is 3-6 tablespoons (45-90 ml) of syrup, which corresponds to 90-180 mg per day, divided into 2-3 doses.
The duration of treatment is determined individually, depending on the course of the disease.
Overdose signs: drowsiness or agitation, sinus tachycardia, vomiting.
Treatment: discontinuation of intake, gastric lavage, prescription of sorbents, ECG monitoring, symptomatic therapy.
- Neurological disorders: dizziness, drowsiness.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, dyspeptic disorders, diarrhea, stomach pain.
- Cardiovascular disorders: moderate tachycardia, palpitation, arterial hypotension.
- Dermatological disorders: fixed erythema, urticaria, rash, angioedema, Lyell’s syndrome, pruritus,
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- Others: asthenia, increased fatigue, hypersensitivity reactions.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Sinuspal at temperatures up to + 25 ° C for no more than two years. After opening the bottle, store no more than 1.5 months.