Antiseptic cream for skin healing. The product has a beneficial effect on the skin, which succumbed to thermal or mechanical damage. It is recommended to use for burns, frostbite, bruises, insect bites, dermatitis and acne.
Zinc zeolite; vegetable oils – sea buckthorn, argan, amaranth; Natural extracts – chamomile, calendula, propolis, aloe vera, arnica; Essential oils – tea tree, lavender; Vitamins: A (retinol), E (tocopherol), D-Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Vitamin B7 (Biotin); Natural lanolin (wool wax), fish oil, alpine mummy, colloidal silver.
Release form: tube 30 g, abstract, cardboard box.
Highly effective cream-balm with water-repellent properties, developed on the basis of healing plant extracts and minerals, designed for special care and skin regeneration for various injuries and dermatological problems.
Due to its high efficiency and safety, the cream can be recommended for thermal and mechanical damage to the epidermis, such as: wounds, cuts, cracks and abrasions; burns (including sunburn) and frostbite; bruises and sprains; insect bites and jellyfish burns; dermatitis, eczema, bedsores and diaper rash; acne and acne; has a drying effect on herpes.
The special, concentrated formula has antiseptic properties, effectively helps soothe problem areas of the skin, helps restore the vital potential of the epidermis at the cellular level, improves its condition and enhances its natural, protective functions.
The use of the product in the complex therapy of dermatological skin problems helps to soothe problem foci, reducing the manifestation of discomfort and discomfort.
The formula of the cream is based on a unique low-temperature manufacturing technology that allows you to preserve the healing properties of natural and active ingredients in the cream.
Description of the mechanism of action of active ingredients:
- Zinc Zeolite (INCI *: Zinc Zeolite) – zinc oxide has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, drying, protective, absorbing, astringent and healing effects.
- Sea buckthorn oil (INCI *: Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil) is a powerful natural biostimulant that accelerates the regeneration process, contributing to a significant increase in skin tone, firmness and elasticity. Possesses emollient, moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Argan Oil (INCI *: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil) is a unique product that provides moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, regenerating, antioxidant, tonic and analgesic effects; effective remedy for various dermatological skin problems, has wound healing properties, prevents the appearance of scars and scars. The oil provides comprehensive care: intensively nourishes, regenerates and protects the skin.
- Amaranth oil (INCI *: Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Oil) has a strong antioxidant effect, suppresses cells of pathogenic microorganisms, microflora, is a prophylactic agent for radiation and sunburns, cuts and other mechanical damage to the skin, hematomas, removes and levels fresh scars, including including postoperative.
- Chamomile Extract (INCI *: Chamomilla Recutita Extract) is an effective natural antiseptic with anti-inflammatory, soothing, softening and toning properties.
- Aloe Vera Extract (INCI *: Aloe Vera Extract) – has a stimulating, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. Intensively moisturizes and tones.
- Calendula extract (INCI *: Calendula Officinalis Extract) – the plant has pronounced bactericidal properties, contains a significant amount of beneficial acids (salicylic, malic, ascorbic), is a widespread remedy for quick relief from wounds and burns.
- Propolis (INCI *: Propolis Extract) is a bee waste product containing a complex of organic substances that naturally affect human tissue. Propolis is a mixture of resins, waxes and essential oils. It is used as an effective wound-healing, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, even in the case of long-term non-healing wounds and ulcers, severe skin diseases (eczema), etc. Propolis is also characterized by analgesic and antipruritic effects.
- Arnica extract (INCI *: Arnica Montana Flower Extract) – has anti-inflammatory, wound healing, resorption effect; effectively contributes to the elimination of signs of pain syndrome.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (INCI *: Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil) is a powerful natural antiseptic that actively inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, helping to eliminate inflammation.
- Essential Lavender Oil (INCI *: Lavandula Angustifolia Oil) – restores the biological balance of the skin; has a soothing effect, prevents skin irritation and inflammation; cleanses, tones and heals the skin.
- Vitamin A (INCI *: Retinyl Palmitate) plays an important role in the growth and reproduction of epithelial and bone tissue, maintaining skin immunity. Vitamin A deficiency leads to keratinization of the skin.
- Vitamin B7, (Biotin, INCI *: Biotin) is involved in the synthesis of fats, glycogen, and amino acid metabolism. Restores the normal condition of the skin.
- Vitamin E (INCI *: Tocopheryl Acetate) neutralizes free radicals that occur as a result of natural processes in the skin, as well as free radicals that occur under the influence of sunlight and polluted air; acts synergistically with milk lipids to restore and strengthen the skin’s protective properties.
- D-Panthenol (INCI: Panthenol) easily penetrates into the deep layers of the skin, activates cell regeneration, accelerates healing and soothes irritations.
- Fish oil (INCI *: Cod Liver / Mink / Tallow Triglyceride) is a natural antibiotic that is easily absorbed and penetrates into the skin, intensively helping to improve local blood circulation. It has antimicrobial and antifungal properties, creating a reliable protective barrier.
- Natural Lanolin (Wool Wax) (INCI *: Lanolin) has a soothing, softening and protective effect.
- Colloidal Silver (INCI *: Colloidal Silver) is a liquid suspension of microscopic parts of silver. A colloid is a particle of a substance that is in a given suspension without being converted into ions or into a solution. The silver coloids used in the Rescuer preparations have a concentration of 30 ppm, obtained by electrolysis. Silver colloids do not belong to the group of substances such as silver nitrate, silver chloride, which are prohibited for use in various countries.
- Mumiyo alpine (Mumio) – a natural biostimulant, has a pronounced regenerative and wound healing effect, contributing to the acceleration of recovery processes at the cellular level.
* INCI – International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients.
Mode of application
Means for external use. The cream is generously applied to the damaged skin surface directly from the tube. A moderate amount of the cream should be applied to clean and dry skin, spread evenly in a circular motion. Apply as needed, the duration and frequency of use is determined individually.
It is important to apply the balm as soon as possible after damage to the skin – this will significantly shorten the healing process in time.
Possible unwanted effects
Like any other drug, the action of which is based on natural ingredients, the cream in very rare cases can cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, you should use the drug with caution if it contains ingredients that may cause you an allergic reaction.
Individual intolerance to the components.
Storage The cream should be stored in a tightly closed container in a place not exposed to sunlight. The drug should not be used after the period indicated by the “E” sign on the seal of the tube.