Strondex is recommended for men with erectile dysfunction, which is defined as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection of the penis, which is necessary for successful sexual intercourse. For the effective action of the drug, Strondex needs sexual arousal.
Composition and form of release
Active ingredients: sildenafil (12.5 mg).
Strondex is produced in the form of an oral spray.
It is a remedy for erectile disorders. Restores decreased erectile function by increasing blood flow to the penis. The mechanism of action is based on the release of nitric oxide in the corpora cavernosa at the time of sexual arousal. Free nitric oxide activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, stimulating an increase in cGMP levels, which causes relaxation of the smooth muscle fibers of the corpora cavernosa and an increase in blood flow.
Strondex is used in men with erectile dysfunction (inability to achieve or maintain an erection of the penis, ensuring successful intercourse).
Strondex is not used:
- if you are allergic to sildenafil;
- with intolerance to auxiliary components;
- with the simultaneous use of drugs-donors of nitric oxide (for example, amyl nitrite) or nitrates;
- in conditions where sexual activity is not recommended (severe heart failure, unstable angina pectoris);
- with loss of vision in one eye due to non-arterial anterior ischemic neuropathy of the optic nerve;
- in case of severe liver dysfunction;
- with arterial hypotension (blood pressure below 90/50 mm Hg);
- with recent stroke, myocardial infarction;
- with hereditary degenerative changes in the retina (for example, retinitis pigmentosa);
- children under 18 years old.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Strondex is not intended for use in women.
Method of administration and dosage
Strondex is sprayed into the oral cavity (without inhalation).
One dose of 12.5 mg.
Sexual arousal is required for this drug to work effectively.
The drug is used one hour before sexual activity.
The standard single dose is two to three consecutive presses (preferably on an empty stomach). The maximum single and daily dose is 100 mg.
Possible symptoms: blurred vision, headache, flushing, dyspepsia, dizziness, nasal congestion.
In case of overdose, resort to standard supportive measures.
- Neurological disorders: headache, flushing, migraine, ataxia, tremor, weakened reflexes, neuralgia, paresthesia, hypoesthesia, depression, fainting, insomnia / drowsiness, dizziness.
- Ophthalmic disorders: visual impairment (hypersensitivity to light, changes in color perception, blurred vision), conjunctivitis, mydriasis, cataracts, hemorrhages in the eyeball, pain in the eyeballs, xerophthalmia.
- Otolaryngological disorders: deafness, ringing in the ears.
- Respiratory disorders: nasal congestion, pharyngitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, dyspnea, increased cough, increased phlegm, bronchial asthma.
- Cardiovascular disorders: arterial hypotension, tachycardia, orthostatic hypotension, palpitations, angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, cardiomyopathy, ECG changes, heart failure, AV block, cerebral vascular thrombosis, cardiac arrest.
- Hematological disorders: anemia, leukopenia.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: glossitis, stomatitis, gingivitis, dry mouth, nausea, dysphagia, esophagitis, gastritis, colitis, gastroenteritis, rectal bleeding.
- Metabolic disorders: thirst, hyperuricemia, hypernatremia, gout, labile diabetes, hyper- / hypoglycemia.
- Genitourinary disorders: urinary tract infections, nocturia, cystitis, frequent urination, urinary incontinence, anorgasmia, ejaculation disorders, gynecomastia, edema of the genitals.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: ossalgia, arthritis, myalgia, arthrosis, tendon rupture, myasthenia gravis, synovitis, tendosynovitis.
- Dermatological disorders: contact dermatitis, rash, urticaria, pruritus, herpes simplex, skin ulceration, exfoliative dermatitis, photosensitization.
- Others: peripheral edema, pain syndromes, sweating, chills, shock, allergic reactions.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Strondex for no more than three years at temperatures up to +30 ° C.
It is forbidden to use after the expiry date indicated on the package.
Parents are obliged to ensure the safety of children, excluding the possibility of their access to medicine.