In the complex treatment of coronary heart disease: angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, post-infarction cardiosclerosis; cardiac arrhythmias. In the complex treatment of chronic hepatitis of various etiologies, including alcoholic hepatitis; cirrhosis of the liver.
Composition and form of release
Active ingredient: morpholine salt of thiazoic acid.
Thiotriazoline is produced in the form 200 mg tablets.
It is a remedy that improves metabolic processes. It has anti-ischemic, membrane stabilizing, antioxidant, immunomodulatory effects. The influence of the active component is realized by increasing the compensatory activation of anaerobic glycolysis, activating the oxidation process in the Krebs cycle while maintaining the ATP fund in the cell. It inhibits the processes of fat oxidation in the ischemic area of the heart muscle, reduces its sensitivity to catecholamines, prevents the progression of contraction of the contractile function of the heart, and reduces the zone of myocardial necrosis.
Thiotriazoline is used:
- in the complex treatment of coronary heart disease: myocardial infarction, angina pectoris, postinfarction cardiosclerosis;
- in the complex treatment of cardiac arrhythmias;
- in the complex treatment of chronic hepatitis (cryptogenic, alcoholic), liver fibrosis, liver cirrhosis.
Thiotriazolinum is contraindicated:
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- with severe renal impairment.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
The experience of using Thiotriazoline during these periods is insufficient.
Method of administration and dosage
Thiotriazoline tablets are used orally.
Standard doses for stable exertional angina are 200 mg 3 times / day. The course is 8 weeks.
Standard doses for myocardial infarction, rest angina, postinfarction cardiosclerosis – 200 mg 3 times / day for 20-30 days.
Standard doses for cardiac arrhythmias are 200 mg orally or under the tongue 3 times / day.
For liver disease – 200 mg orally 3 times / day for 20-30 days.
The duration of the course is individual – depending on the severity of the disease.
Signs of an overdose: an increase in the concentration of sodium, potassium in the urine.
In case of an overdose, the drug is canceled, symptomatic treatment is prescribed.
- Cardiovascular disorders: decrease / increase in blood pressure, palpitation, tachycardia.
- Neurological disorders: headaches, tinnitus, dizziness, coordination disorders.
- Digestive disorders: dry mouth, nausea, flatulence, dyspepsia.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies, including skin rashes, urticaria, angioedema, itching.
- Others: choking, shortness of breath, fever, weakness.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Thiotriazoline in its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding + 25 ° C. The maximum shelf life is five years from the date of production.