Metabolic alkalosis, hyperammonemia, atherosclerosis of the vessels of the heart and brain, atherosclerosis of peripheral vessels, including manifestations of intermittent claudication, diabetic angiopathy, hypertension, chronic heart failure, hypercholesterolemia, pulmonary hypertension and obstructive pulmonary disease. as a part of complex therapy.
Tivortin (L-arginine) solution for infusions 4.2% 100 ml. vial
active substance: L-arginine hydrochloridum;
1 ml contains 42 mg of arginine hydrochloride (100 ml contains 20 mmol of arginine and 20 mmol of chlorides);
Excipient: water for injections.
Solution for infusions.
Main physical and chemical properties: clear, colorless or slightly yellowish-brown liquid; pH 5.0-6.5. Theoretical osmolarity 398 mOsm / l.
Blood substitutes and perfusion solutions. Additional solutions for intravenous administration. Amino acids. Arginine hydrochloride.
ATX code B05X B01.
It is a remedy that improves metabolic processes. Contains an amino acid, which belongs to the class of conditionally essential, is a versatile, active cellular regulator of many important functions of the body. It has cytoprotective, antihypoxic, membrane stabilizing, antioxidant, detoxifying, antiradical effects. It manifests itself as an active regulator of energy supply processes, intermediate metabolism, and participates in maintaining hormonal balance. Promotes an increase in the content of glucagon, insulin, growth hormone, prolactin in the blood, participates in the synthesis of polyamine, proline, agmatine, is involved in the processes of spermatogenesis, fibrinolysis, has a membrane-depolarizing effect. It is a substrate in the urea synthesis cycle. The hypoammonaemic effect is realized by activating the conversion of ammonia into urea. Shows hepatoprotective effect, has a positive effect on the process of energy supply in hepatocytes. It is a substrate for the enzyme NO synthase, which catalyzes the production of nitric oxide in endotheliocytes. Prevents the formation, development of atherosclerotic plaques. Stimulates the thymus. Regulates blood glucose during exercise. Promotes the correction of the acid-base state.
Tivortin solution is used:
- with atherosclerosis of the vessels of the heart, brain, peripheral vessels;
- with diabetic angiopathy;
- with ischemic heart disease;
- with angina pectoris;
- after suffering an acute myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular accident;
- with chronic heart failure;
- with arterial hypertension;
- with hypercholesterolemia;
- with COPD;
- with interstitial pneumonia;
- with idiopathic pulmonary hypertension;
- with chronic postembolic pulmonary hypertension;
- in hypoxic conditions;
- with acute / chronic hepatitis of various etiologies;
- with hyperammonemia;
- with asthenic conditions;
- with a decrease in the function of the thymus gland;
- during the period of convalescence after infectious diseases, surgical interventions;
- with delayed fetal development;
- with preeclampsia.
Tivortin solution is not used:
- with intolerance to the components;
- with a history of allergic reactions;
- with hypochloremic acidosis;
- with severe renal impairment;
- when taking potassium-sparing diuretics, spironolactone;
- children under three years old.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
It is applied.
Method of administration and dosage
Tivortin solution is administered intravenously.
The rate of administration is 10 drops / minute during the first 10-15 minutes, then the rate of administration is allowed to increase to 30 drops / minute.
The standard daily dose is 100 ml, with severe circulatory disorders, pronounced symptoms of intoxication, asthenic conditions, hypoxia – 200 ml.
The standard dose for children under 12 years of age is 5-10 ml / kg.
Symptoms: hypoglycemia, renal dysfunction, metabolic acidosis.
Treatment: the infusion is stopped, the vital functions of the body are monitored and maintained.
If necessary, saluretics, electrolyte solutions are administered.
- Digestive disorders: nausea, dry mouth, vomiting.
- Immune disorders: rash, urticaria, angioedema.
- General disorders: feeling of heat, pyrexia, body aches.
- Changes at the injection site: itching, hyperemia, pallor of the skin, cyanosis.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: joint pain.
- Cardiovascular disorders: fluctuations in blood pressure, pain in the region of the heart, changes in heart rate.
- Neurological disorders: headache, fear, dizziness, weakness, tremors, convulsions.
- Laboratory changes: hyperkalemia.