Dietary supplement to the diet that promotes the removal of harmful substances and toxins from the body. Has hepatoprotective and detoxifying properties. It can be recommended to increase the resistance of the human body to adverse environmental factors, especially with the risk of liver damage.
- milk thistle fruit extract (Silybum marianum) 100 mg;
- green tea leaf extract (Caméllia sinénsis) 100 mg;
- artichoke leaf extract (Cynara) 100 mg;
- L-arginine powder 50 mg;
- L-carnitine powder 50 mg.
- The main active ingredients of the thistle extract are flavonoids and flavonolignans – silibinin, silicristin and silidianin. Their native mixture is usually called silymarin. Milk thistle preparations are widely used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, and cholelithiasis. In vitro it has been proven that silibinin blocks the fusion of the hepatitis C virus with hepatocyte liposomes, which inhibits the reproduction and spread of the virus.
- Green tea extract is used to combat free radical products and lipid peroxidation. The main properties of green tea extract are attributed to tannin and various polyphenols that are contained in it. The effect is achieved by breaking down lipid molecules (fatty deposits), accelerating the elimination of fat from the body and regulating general metabolism.
- Artichoke extract has a choleretic, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective effect. Promote the release from the body of harmful substances, nitrogen-containing substances (urea, creatinine), toxins. The ascorbic acid, carotene, vitamins B1 and B2 present in the artichoke contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes. Artichoke extract reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Promotes the regeneration of liver cells and blood circulation. In therapeutic practice, it is used for liver diseases, which are accompanied by its functional failure (hepatitis, steatohepatosis, liver cirrhosis).
- L-Arginine is an essential amino acid. Arginine is a key molecule in the urea synthesis cycle, which in the human body occurs exclusively in the hepatocyte. As a result of a sequence of biochemical reactions, harmful nitrogen-containing metabolic products are excreted from the body in the form of neutral urea.
- L-carnitine appears to be a vitamin-like substance. Its role in the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria of the hepatocyte with their subsequent breakdown has been thoroughly studied. The positive role of carnitine in steatohepatosis and chronic hepatitis with fatty liver infiltration, as well as in alcoholic liver damage is described.
Recommendations for use
Dietary supplement to the diet, which helps to eliminate harmful substances and toxins from the body. It has hepatoprotective and detoxifying properties. It can be recommended for increasing the resistance of the human body to adverse environmental factors, especially with the risk of liver damage.
Mode of application
1-2 capsules twice a day with meals.
The duration of the course is 30 days. It is recommended to repeat the course 3-4 times a year.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
It is not a drug. Without GMO.
Individual sensitivity to components.
Store in the manufacturer’s packaging in a dry, dark room at a temperature of 2 ° C to 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
2 years from the date of manufacture.