Symptomatic treatment of adult patients with stable angina pectoris with insufficient effectiveness or intolerance to first-line antianginal drugs.
Composition and form of release
Active ingredient: trimetazidine dihydrochloride (35 mg).
Triductan MB is produced in the form of modified-release tablets.
Cytoprotective agent. The drug protects the structure of cells, the function of various tissues and organs from hypoxia (oxygen starvation), ischemia, as well as metabolic disorders provoked by them. This effect is especially evident in the heart and neurosensory organs, without directly affecting hemodynamics. Increases the threshold of ischemic damage to the heart muscle, which is manifested by a delay in the onset of depression of the ST segment, a decrease in the degree of this depression. It also improves the ability to perform physical activity, the adaptive ability of the myocardium, coronary reserve. It does not reduce the heart rate and / or blood pressure.
Triductan MV is prescribed for the symptomatic treatment of stable angina pectoris (in case of insufficient effectiveness or intolerance to antianginal drugs of the 1st line).
You can not appoint Triduktan MV:
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- during pregnancy;
- when breastfeeding;
- children under 18;
- with Parkinson’s disease, tremor, parkinsonism, restless legs syndrome, other movement disorders related to these conditions;
- with severe renal failure (creatinine clearance rate less than 30 ml / minute).
Application during pregnancy and lactation
During breastfeeding, pregnancy, Triductan MB is not used.
Method of administration and dosage
Triduktan MV is administered orally (by mouth) with meals.
Adults are shown 35 mg 2 times a day.
The course of therapy is determined by the severity, nature of the course of the disease.
Patients with moderate kidney failure (creatinine clearance rate – 30-60 ml / minute) is recommended a dose of 35 mg per day (in the morning with breakfast).
In elderly people, the concentration of the drug in the blood may be higher due to age-related decline in renal function, so it is necessary to carefully titrate the dose.
The safety and effectiveness of this drug for children (under 18 years of age) have not been established.
Overdose cases with this medicine have not been registered.
Overdose treatment: dose reduction or drug withdrawal, symptomatic therapy.
- Neurological disorders: sleep disorders (insomnia or drowsiness), the onset of symptoms of parkinsonism (muscle hypertonicity, akinesia, tremor), headache, dizziness, restless legs syndrome, gait instability, other movement disorders (reversible).
- Cardiac disorders: palpitation, extrasystole, tachycardia.
- Vascular disorders: facial flushing, orthostatic hypotension (manifested by malaise, dizziness or falling when changing body position), arterial hypotension.
- Digestive disorders: abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, constipation, vomiting.
- Hepatobiliary Disorders: Hepatitis.
- Dermatological disorders: rash, generalized exanthematous pustular rash, pruritus, urticaria, angioedema.
- Hematological disorders: agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenic purpura, thrombocytopenia.
- General disorders: asthenization.
Storage conditions and periods
It is required to store the drug in undamaged packaging at temperatures up to +25 degrees Celsius. The shelf life of Triduktan MV is three years. Parents need to keep their children safe by limiting their access to medicines.