Secondary prevention of cardiovascular complications in adult patients as replacement therapy, when adequate control is provided with single-agent therapy at equivalent therapeutic doses.
Composition and form of release
Active ingredients: acetylsalicylic acid (100 mg), atorvastatin (20 mg), ramipril (10 mg).
Trinomy is available in capsule form.
It is a combined agent (antiplatelet agent + lipid-lowering agent + angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor). The drug disrupts the process of aggregation (gluing) of platelets, reduces the level of “harmful” fats in the blood, inhibits the action of the angiotensin-converting enzyme, affecting the renin-angiotensin system.
Trinomy is used for the secondary prevention of cardiac complications in adults:
- for the prevention of ischemic stroke in individuals with stroke, transient ischemic attack in the past;
- with ischemic heart disease or the presence of several risk factors for its development;
- with unstable angina pectoris;
- with a painless form of myocardial ischemia;
- for the prevention of thromboembolism in vasculitis (inflammation) of the coronary arteries (Kawasaki’s disease, Takayasu’s aortoarteritis), atrial fibrillation, mitral valve defects, mitral valve prolapse.
You cannot assign Trinomy:
- with known sensitivity to drug components;
- with intolerance to soybeans, peanuts;
- with erosive / ulcerative lesions of the intestine or stomach in the acute phase;
- with allergies to the components of the drug;
- with portal hypertension;
- with “aspirin” asthma;
- with gastrointestinal bleeding;
- with hemorrhagic diathesis (thrombocytopenic purpura, von Willebrand disease, telangiectasias), hemophilia, hypoprothrombinemia;
- with dissecting aortic aneurysm;
- with a deficiency of vitamin K;
- when taking methotrexate at a dose of more than 15 mg / week;
- with kidney / liver failure;
- during pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- with gout, gouty arthritis;
- with arterial hypotension of severe degree;
- in shock (including cardiogenic shock);
- with obstruction of the outflow tract of the left ventricle (for example, severe aortic stenosis);
- with unstable angina pectoris;
- concurrently with some medications (see package insert);
- within 28 days after the acute phase of myocardial infarction;
- when using some extracorporeal treatment methods;
- with stenosis of the renal arteries;
- with recent injuries, operations.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Method of administration and dosage
Trinomia is administered orally (inside).
The standard dose for adults is 1 capsule x1 times / day.
Overdose symptoms: prolonged decrease in blood pressure, tachycardia, ringing in the ears, hyperventilation (due to stimulation of the respiratory center), alkalosis or metabolic acidosis, severe shortness of breath, fever, collapse (drop in blood pressure), coma, hypoprothrombinemia, convulsions, respiratory and renal failure.
Treatment: carrying out activities aimed at maintaining the function of the cardiovascular system, monitoring the work of the heart / lungs, controlling the BCC, diuresis, prescribing symptomatic therapy.
Possible erosive and ulcerative lesions of the stomach / intestines, nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, gastrointestinal bleeding, liver failure, allergic reactions (skin rash, “aspirin” asthma, angioedema), the development of interstitial nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, papillary necrosis , renal failure (when used for a long time), Reye’s syndrome, heart failure, neurological disorders (tinnitus, dizziness, blurred vision, headache, aseptic meningitis, hearing loss), the development of addiction after drug withdrawal, thrombocytopenia, anemia (anemia ), leukopenia.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Trinomy for no more than 2 years. No special storage conditions are required.