Trioprost is recommended to normalize the functional state of the prostate, to enhance libido and potency in disorders against benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Out of stock
1 capsule “TRIOPROST” contains:
- Dry extract of nettle – 200 mg,
- Dry extract of tribulus – 100 mg,
- Dry extract of ginkgo biloba – 25 mg,
- Dry extract of Japanese mustard – 25 mg,
- Sodium selenite – 68.3 mcg;
Excipients: fillers: lactose, amorphous silicon dioxide (orisil), microcrystalline cellulose, calcium stearate; capsule shell: gelatin.
Nutritional (energy) and energy value (caloric content) per 100 g of additive: proteins – 2.4 g, carbohydrates – 15.4 g, fats – 0 g; 80 kcal (335 kJ).
Recommendations for consumption:
Trioprost ”as an additional source of biologically active substances of plant origin and selenium. Recommended for normalizing the functional state of the prostate.
Trioprost may be recommended to increase libido and potency in disorders of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Stinging nettle extract (Urtica dioica) Nettle leaf contains almost all vitamins: K, B1, B2, C (170-270 mg%), carotenoids (20-50 mg%) and others, as well as carbohydrates, alkaloids and flavonoids, pantothenic and formic acid, mineral salts of iron, copper, manganese, boron, titanium, nickel, as well as histamine, chlorophyll, tannins and proteins. It has hemostatic, diuretic, weak choleretic, anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictive, tonic and prostate-protective properties. In addition, it normalizes blood composition, increases the number of erythrocytes, reduces blood sugar, normalizes lipid metabolism.
- Tribulus terrestris extract contains alkaloids, flavonoids, phytosterols, resinous and tannins, steroid saponins, the main component is protodioscin. Also contains macro (Fe, Mg, Ca, K) and trace elements (Ni, Sr, Cd, Cu, Zn, Mn, Co, Al, Ba, Se, Pb), oleic, stearic, linoleic, palmitic acid and vitamin C.
It has antisclerotic properties, normalizes the sexual hormonal background in men, increases libido, sexual desire, increases the number of sperm and their motor activity. It stimulates the accumulation of muscle mass in people who do sports. Has a general tonic effect.
- Ginkgo biloba extract contains ginkgo flavoglycosides (kaempferol, quercetin, isoramnetin, proanthocyanidins), terpenes (ginkgolides, bilobalides), organic acids, including vitamin C, which improve blood circulation and oxygen supply to tissues.
- Japanese mustard extract contains rutin, carotene, vitamin C, resveratrol, mineral salts of calcium and phosphorus, tannins.
Japanese mustard – a plant of traditional Chinese medicine, is a source of resveratrol, which determines its beneficial properties. Resveratrol is a natural compound released by plants as a protective reaction against bacteria and fungi. The antioxidant properties of resveratrol are revealed in its ability to neutralize free radicals. Free radicals provoke damage to the body’s cells, and their neutralization prolongs the life of healthy cells. The antioxidant activity of resveratrol is 20 times higher than vitamin C and 50 times higher than vitamin E. It is fair to say that resvertrol is the strongest of the antioxidants studied to date.
- Sodium selenite is a bioavailable form of selenium. It is part of a special enzyme that protects the cell’s protective shell from destruction and oxidation. Selenium deficiency leads to gradual destruction and mutations in the cells of the heart, brain, liver, joints and provokes various diseases (especially relevant for men is the prevention of prostate cancer).
Selenium is essential for men’s health because it is involved in the biosynthesis of the main male hormone testosterone, supports the normal functioning of the genitals, improves sperm quality and is used to treat male infertility. Some selenium is excreted with semen, so men who have an active sex life need enough selenium.
Method of application and recommended dose of Trioprost:
men 1-2 capsules per day, regardless of food intake.
individual immunity of components, children.
do not exceed the recommended daily dose, should not be used as a substitute for a complete diet.
Store in the original package in a dry, protected from light and out of reach of children at a temperature of 4 ° C to 25 ° C.