Triplexam is indicated for the treatment of hypertension in patients requiring treatment with perindopril, indapamide, and amlodipine at fixed-dose doses.
Composition and form of release
Active ingredient: amlodipine (5 mg), perindopril (5 mg), indapamide (1.25 mg).
Triplixam 5 mg / 1.25 mg / 5 mg is produced in the form of tablets.
It is a combined agent (calcium ion antagonist + angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor). The drug blocks the flow of Ca ions through the L-type channels (slow calcium channels) of the membranes into the cells of the smooth muscle fibers of the heart and blood vessels. Thus, providing a direct relaxing effect on vascular smooth muscles, it helps to reduce blood pressure. It also reduces ischemia (insufficient blood supply to tissues) in angina pectoris, reducing energy consumption, their need for oxygen. It inhibits the action of the angiotensin-converting enzyme, acting on the renin-angiotensin system. Inhibits the reabsorption of sodium in the cortical segment of the kidneys, increasing the excretion of sodium, chlorides, potassium, magnesium in the urine, enhancing the antihypertensive effect of the drug.
Triplixam 5 mg / 1.25 mg / 5 mg is used for arterial hypertension.
It is impossible to assign to Triplexam 5 mg / 1.25 mg / 5 mg:
- with known sensitivity to amlodipine, dihydropyridines, perindopril, indapamide;
- with arterial hypotension of severe degree;
- in shock (including cardiogenic shock);
- with obstruction of the outflow tract of the left ventricle (for example, severe aortic stenosis);
- with unstable angina pectoris;
- concurrently with some medications (see package insert);
- within 28 days after the acute phase of myocardial infarction.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Method of administration and dosage
Triplixam 5 mg / 1.25 mg / 5 mg is administered orally (inside).
The standard dose for adults is 1 tablet x 1 time per day.
Overdose symptoms: prolonged decrease in blood pressure, tachycardia.
Treatment: carrying out measures aimed at maintaining the function of the cardiovascular system, monitoring the work of the heart / lungs, controlling the BCC, diuresis, prescribing vasopressors, administering calcium gluconate. Dialysis is ineffective.
- Disturbances from the lymphatic system, blood: leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Metabolic disorders: hyperglycemia.
- Mental disorders: depression, mood changes, anxiety, confusion, insomnia.
- Neurological disorders: hypertonicity, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, tremor, dysgeusia, hypesthesia, syncope, paresthesia, peripheral neuropathy, extrapyramidal disorders.
- Perceptual disorders: visual impairment, including double vision (diplopia).
Hearing disorders, labyrinth: tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Cardiac disorders: rapid heartbeat, arrhythmia (including tachycardia, bradycardia, atrial flutter), myocardial infarction.
- Vascular disorders: hot flashes, hypotension, vasculitis.
- Respiratory disorders: dyspnea, cough, rhinitis.
- Digestive disorders: abdominal pain, nausea, intestinal motility disturbances, diarrhea / constipation, vomiting, gastritis, dry mouth, pancreatitis, gingival hyperplasia, jaundice, hepatitis, increased liver enzymes, cholestasis.
- Skin changes: itching, Quincke’s edema, rashes, skin discoloration, alopecia, purpura, sweating, exanthema, urticaria, angioedema, exfoliative dermatitis, erythema multiforme, photosensitivity, Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- Changes in the musculoskeletal system: swelling of the legs, arthralgia, muscle pain, muscle cramps, back pain.
- Disorders of the genitourinary system: urinary disorders, nocturia, frequent urination.
- Reproductive disorders: gynecomastia, impotence.
- Others: edema, fatigue, chest pain, weight loss / gain.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Triplixam 5 mg / 1.25 mg / 5 mg for no more than 2 years. No special storage conditions are required.