In complex therapy in the following cases: heart disease and vascular system: stable angina load, chronic heart failure (NYHA I – i functional class), dyshormonal cardiomyopathy; acute and chronic ischemic disorders of the cerebral circulation; reduced performance, physical and psycho-emotional stress.
Composition and form of release
Active ingredient: meldonium.
Trizipin Long is produced in the form of tablets (1000 mg).
It is a remedy that improves metabolic processes in the heart muscle. In conditions of ischemia (insufficient blood supply), it restores the cellular balance between oxygen consumption and its delivery, prevents disruption of ATP transport, activates glycolysis without additional oxygen consumption. It helps to increase performance, reduce the severity of signs of physical and mental overstrain, activate immunity. Has a cardioprotective effect. In case of acute ischemic myocardial injury, it reduces the area of necrosis and shortens the rehabilitation period.
Trizipine Long is used:
- with diseases of the heart, vascular system (chronic insufficiency, stable exertional angina, cardiomyopathy, functional disorders);
- with acute / chronic disorders of cerebral circulation;
- with reduced performance, psychoemotional or physical overstrain;
- during the recovery period after head injuries, cerebrovascular disorders, encephalitis.
Trizipin Long is contraindicated:
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- with increased intraocular pressure;
- with severe dysfunction of the liver, kidneys.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Method of administration and dosage
A solution of Trizipin Long is used orally, preferably in the morning.
The standard dose for adults with diseases of the heart and vascular system is 500-1000 mg / day, the maximum is 1000 mg / day.
Standard doses for acute / chronic disorders of cerebral circulation – 500 mg / day, maximum – 500 mg / day.
The duration of therapy is 4-6 weeks with a frequency of 2-3 times a year.
The drug is low toxic.
Possible symptoms: decreased blood pressure, tachycardia, dizziness, weakness.
Treatment is symptomatic. Monitoring of kidney and liver function is necessary.
- Urinary disorders: pollakiuria.
- Immune disorders: allergic dermatitis, urticaria, angioedema, anaphylactic reactions.
- Mental disorders: sleep disturbances, fear, agitation, obsessive thoughts.
- Neurological disorders: paresthesia, cephalalgia, tremor, vertigo, hypesthesia, tinnitus, gait disturbance, loss of consciousness.
- Cardiovascular disorders: palpitations, cardiac arrhythmias, tachycardia, discomfort in the region of the heart, atrial fibrillation, instability of blood pressure, hyperemia, pallor of the skin, hypertensive crisis.
- Respiratory disorders: pharyngitis, cough, apnea, dyspnea.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: dyspepsia, loss of appetite, dysgeusia (metallic taste in the mouth), nausea, diarrhea, flatulence, hypersalivation, dry mouth.
- Dermatological disorders: macular, papular eruptions, itching.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: back pain, myasthenia gravis, muscle spasms.
- General: weakness, asthenia, chills, swelling of the legs, face, cold sweat, feeling hot or cold.
- Laboratory changes: increased levels of C-reactive protein, dyslipidemia, abnormalities in the electrocardiogram, eosinophilia, tachycardia.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Trizipin Long in its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding + 30 ° C. The maximum shelf life is three years from the production date.