In complex therapy in the following cases: heart and vascular diseases: stable angina, chronic heart failure (NYHA I-i functional class), cardiomyopathy, functional disorders of the heart and vascular system; acute and chronic ischemic disorders of the cerebral circulation; reduced working capacity, physical and psycho-emotional stress; during recovery from cerebrovascular disorders, head trauma and encephalitis.
Trizipin Long (meldonium) tablets with prolonged release 500 mg. №28 vial
active substance: meldonium;
1 tablet contains trizipine (3- (2,2,2-trimethylhydrazinium) propionate dihydrate) 500 mg or 750 mg or 1000 mg;
Excipients: ammonium methacrylate copolymer (type B), triethyl citrate, magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, talc, ammonium methacrylate copolymer (type A), polyethylene glycol 6000 (macrogol), titanium dioxide (E 17).
Main physical and chemical properties: oval tablets, with a biconvex smooth surface of white or white with a creamy tinge, with a specific odor, coated with a film coating.
Other cardiac drugs. Meldonium.
ATX code C01E B22.
It is a remedy that improves metabolic processes in the heart muscle. In conditions of ischemia (insufficient blood supply), it restores the cellular balance between oxygen consumption and its delivery, prevents disruption of ATP transport, activates glycolysis without additional oxygen consumption. It helps to increase performance, reduce the severity of signs of physical and mental overstrain, activate immunity. Has a cardioprotective effect. In case of acute ischemic myocardial injury, it reduces the area of necrosis and shortens the rehabilitation period.
Trizipin Long 500 mg is used:
- with diseases of the heart, vascular system (chronic insufficiency, stable exertional angina, cardiomyopathy, functional disorders);
- with acute / chronic disorders of cerebral circulation;
- with reduced performance, psychoemotional or physical overstrain;
- during the recovery period after head injuries, cerebrovascular disorders, encephalitis.
Trizipin Long 500 mg is contraindicated:
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- with increased intraocular pressure;
- with severe dysfunction of the liver, kidneys.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Method of application and dosage
Administered to adults orally, regardless of food intake. To ensure the gradual and even release of the active substance from the tablet, it should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Due to the possible stimulating effect, it is recommended to use the drug in the morning.
Due to the technology of production of the extended form together with fecal masses the soft, spongy basis which on the form reminds a tablet, but does not contain active substance is deduced.
Doses of Trizipin Long should be selected individually, according to medical indications, severity of the disease and anatomical and physiological characteristics of patients.
The daily dose is 500-1000 mg. The maximum daily dose is 1000 mg.
The duration of treatment is 4-6 weeks. The course of treatment can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
The drug is low toxic.
Possible symptoms: decreased blood pressure, tachycardia, dizziness, weakness.
Treatment is symptomatic. Monitoring of kidney and liver function is necessary.
- Urinary disorders: pollakiuria.
- Immune disorders: allergic dermatitis, urticaria, angioedema, anaphylactic reactions.
- Mental disorders: sleep disturbances, fear, agitation, obsessive thoughts.
- Neurological disorders: paresthesia, cephalalgia, tremor, vertigo, hypesthesia, tinnitus, gait disturbance, loss of consciousness.
- Cardiovascular disorders: palpitations, cardiac arrhythmias, tachycardia, discomfort in the region of the heart, atrial fibrillation, instability of blood pressure, hyperemia, pallor of the skin, hypertensive crisis.
- Respiratory disorders: pharyngitis, cough, apnea, dyspnea.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: dyspepsia, loss of appetite, dysgeusia (metallic taste in the mouth), nausea, diarrhea, flatulence, hypersalivation, dry mouth.
- Dermatological disorders: macular, papular eruptions, itching.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: back pain, myasthenia gravis, muscle spasms.
- General: weakness, asthenia, chills, swelling of the legs, face, cold sweat, feeling hot or cold.
- Laboratory changes: increased levels of C-reactive protein, dyslipidemia, abnormalities in the electrocardiogram, eosinophilia, tachycardia.